These are the Reviber (Zen Lifestyles UK Ltd) terms and conditions, which apply to the purchasing of goods from our website, as well as your use of the www.reviber.co.uk website. By purchasing from, or accessing this website, you agree to be bound by them.
We value your privacy and appreciate that you trust us to protect that information. This Privacy and Policy explains what information we collect from you, why we collect it, and how we protect it. It also summarises your rights and tells you how you can exercise those rights, including by contacting Reviber Customer Care. However, this policy does not apply to information about you collected by third party websites that may post links or advertisements on or otherwise be accessible from our website. The information collected by these third-party websites is subject to their own privacy policies.
Essential information we collect
In operating our store, it is essential for us to capture some information about your device, such as your IP address and information related to your visit when you browse our store. For example, this might include time-stamp, the last page or product you visited, the indication that you logged in. We do that in order to:
● remember who you are after you log in so that you do not need to authenticate at each click;
● monitor if our website is running with the high performance we are dedicated to providing;
● let you browse between products without having to start back from the home page at each click;
● remember if you put something in your shopping cart before you decide to checkout; and
● control that your data is processed securely.
Order information you expressly provide
If you buy something from our store, we will need more specific information about you. To fully process your order and ship the merchandise you selected, we need your personal data such as your first and last name, your email address and your shipping and billing address. We also use your contact and order information to send you communication related to the processing of your order. We will ask you to provide this information in our “checkout page” before letting you finalise your purchase with the payment. We only retain this personal information for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was provided, or, because we are legally obliged to do so.
If you have started to buy one of our products, but have not completed the purchase, you may have provided partial information, such as your email. In that case, we might send you an email to remind you about your interest. If you are not comfortable in receiving further emails of this kind, we will give you a simple opportunity to opt-out. Your privacy means a lot to us and we will stop sending you these communications right away.
If you have completed a purchase, we will send you an email to ask you to review the product you bought. We want to be sure that whether you love your purchase or have a complaint, you can share your opinion with other customers.
We use highly specialised external providers. For example:
● Payment: Our store is PCI-DSS compliant (a very strict industry standard with requirements for the security of credit card information), but rather than process cards ourselves we use accredited companies to process your credit card information: Sagepay and Paypal.
● Shipping: Very small items are delivered by Royal Mail. Most orders are despatched using the courier DPD, to whom we provide your name, address, email and telephone number (if provided) in order to receive the best delivery experience.
What rights do you have to access and control the use of your information?
You have the right to
• access your personal information
• unsubscribe from marketing or withdraw any specific consents you gave us
• request a copy of the personal information that is being processed by us
• have errors in your personal information corrected
• have your personal information deleted (or altered so that you are not identifiable) or to restrict the ways in which we use your information – but in either case, only under specific circumstances prescribed by law
• lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Reviber’ or ‘Zen Lifestyles UK Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 9, Oasis Business Park, Road One, Winsford, Cheshire. CW7 3RY. U.K. Our company registration number is 2422963. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Zen Lifestyles UK Ltd - © Zen Lifestyles UK Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited without written permission from Reviber's Brand Manager.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. Permission must be given for each and every website on which you wish to reproduce this website’s content.